Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 29th May 2005
BS.Player Newbie

danyel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tv doesn't work?

hi, i've just registered my bsplayer pro 1.22.817 and I tried to watch tv but it's keep saying Privileged instruction and after clicking OK i still can't see the capture function available( it's there but unavailable).

I have a leadtek winfast tv tuner and it does appear in the box, but each time after choosing it, it says that and I'm back on the beginning.

I don't even know what that means. i tried everything. maybe it doesn't support my tuner. but it does appear
Old 29th May 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Is your user name properly shown in BSPlayer's "About" information under "Registered to"??
(item (f) under MISCELLANEOUS of my Help2Help-post refers)

Note BSPlayer-team provides direct technical support to purchasers of BSPlayer Pro holding an officially obtained registration code. They can e-mail their technical questions regarding BSplayer Pro to support@bsplayer.com.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 31st May 2005
BS.Player Newbie

danyel is an unknown quantity at this point

yes it says perfectly. registered to my name. and every time I open it, it says that and there's only OK to choose. then I open a menu, and I see the capture settings there, but they cannot be entered (like it's unavailable). but also every time I go into program let's me choose my video and audio, and my tv tuner is shown there, but then nothing happens.

Thank you for helping me though I appreciate it. thank for letting me know about the supprot center email. I guess I'll have to send a message to them.

bye

Tags
work