View Single Post
Old 28th December 2003
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

You can find out what particular codec your video requires by using e.g. GSpot. You can find a link to GSpot in the second item of my Help to Help post (click on the link hereunder).
I personally would start by downloading latest DivX codec (i.e. 5.1.1.) here.
You need not install the player which is included in this "bundle"; you can simply deselect it.
If it appears from the information in GSpot that you require another codec, please have a look at this post by adicoto. Further an advice: stay away from codec-packs; or, if you use them, please use the possibility to deselect items! Don't install everything what's in it! More certainly isn't the same as better! It only adds to increasing the possibility of conflicts and problems!
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20