View Single Post
Old 11th March 2004
BS.Player Power User

Quietseb is an unknown quantity at this point

actually I tested it today and whether or not you allow multiple instance, you have to add the -eend command on each line:
when a line of the batch file is executed, the next line won't be executed until bsplayer has exited => you have to close bsplayer at the end of each movie so it can start the next one.
[oh, and unless you have added bsplayer directory to your %PATH% or the bat is executed from the same directory as bsplayer.exe, you have to put the whole path to bsplayer, like "C:\Program Files\bsplay100.800\bsplay.exe" ("" needed if the path contains spaces)]

note: there are more subtle ways to launch an application from a batch file that would not require closing bsplayer between 2 videos (something like 'start /wait' I think) but I think that would complicate things more than needed

btw I'm sorry I didn't think of that yesterday, but you may achieve your goal more easily with a bsi/ini file. playlists (bsl) are limited, but bsi files allow you to control bsplayer
Check possible options in the doc folder of your install dir, as adicoto said (I'm not up to date to bsi options myself); for sequencing multiple videos using bsi files, have a look at this post.
hope it helps

note: bsi files support is incomplete in bsplayer 1.0 at the moment, so maybe this isn't the best idea. I haven't tested it myself recently.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20