View Single Post
Old 28th April 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

@bxxxb:
First of all I certainly would not consider and designate BSPlayer, rather depreciatory, a "proggie", considered its large and mostly happy userbase.
Secondly you should try to be better informed and not jump to conclusions as it certainly is not my creation. BSPlayer's creator is bst. I'm not even a programmer, but a user (and translator) of BSPlayer, who usually tries to be of some help to fellow-users of BSPlayer.
Thirdly it is generally considered as rude, when people try to prove their point by shouting (either using a loud voice or "loud" characters); it doesn't impress me at the least, but instead has an opposite effect on me.
Lots of luck in your further life. Be sure I won't bother you again!
:?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20