View Single Post
Old 29th April 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
Installed new version using installer downloaded from main page. Copied the .xml file (the one with my preferences) from old folder to new folder. No more remembering of the sub position.
This time I didn't use the exe-installer but the zipped version.
The original BSPlayer.xml file which was contained in the zipped file is still in the installation folder (unchanged).
However, upon using BSPlayer it has created the new format file "BSPlayer.USERNAME.xml" which now holds user's settings.
In my file, when I have subtitles manually placed, the subposition lines read as follows:
<SubAutoPos type="int">0</SubAutoPos>
<SubPos type="int">numeric value</SubPos>
(where "numeric value" of course is a numeric value depending on where I positioned the subtitles).
Do you also have such file BSPlayer.USERNAME.xml in your installation folder?

(Also I'm using default path \\Program Files\Webteh\BSPlayer\ for version 1.00 RC1)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20