View Single Post
Old 4th February 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road
Default @ Adil a.k.a. Adilc a.k.a. Guest from Australia

@ Adil a.k.a. Adilc a.k.a. Guest from Australia
I'm afraid it's not so much BSPlayer which has or causes problems, but I think its you! You really have an attitude problem and should seek some help. It seems if something doesn't work to your liking, instead of seeking some help to remedy it, you just explode and you need to get that out of your system.
Your most recent post was removed as it really only and exclusively consisted of abusive language and flaming, wheras many (even average BSPlayer-users) could have easily told you how to tackle your problems displaying mpeg2-video (if you'd just described the problem and/or asked a question).
In response to your first post I already let you know "ASKING QUESTIONS WILL GET YOU ANYWHERE".
To your second post I responded "Your fellow-users of BSPlayer will be most happy to (try to) help anyone. There really is no need whatsoever for abusive language"
In "your third post it seemed as if you'd understood: "this is the only movie player i use as it is the best.. sorry when i get mad sometimes."
In your fourth post you were flaming a fellow-user of BSPlayer for no reason whatsoever.
Your today's (meanwhile removed) fifth post really beats all.
Sorry, but I for one, am not sure if I would bother to react to any future post of yours!
Lots of luck with your life!
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20