Thread: AR in 1.32
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopdemack
...one old bug, which is presented in all latest versions (almost every started video material will be played instead of panscan 0.0% which is normal), it will play it at zoomed panscan, like 1,43%, 2,73%, 4.33% or more, we talked about that earlier, but you didn't fix that either. Could you revise startup of video size to pan-scan original or 0,0%.
Though I think to vaguely remember something similar, I've been unable to find your earlier post on this.
For your information and to avoid any misunderstandings, I'm not a member of BSPlayer's developing team, but just a user like yourselves, only trying to help other users.
As I cannot reproduce the error just some thoughts:
Pan-scan mode [O] (or Movie-mode [M]) is not switched on?
What happens if you depress [5] on numeric keyboard? (which resets pan-scan)?
If movies were played before, perhaps check status of "Remember"-settings (Pan-Scan and/or Zoom) under (rightclick >) "Options" > "Preferences" > "Video" > "General" (and perhaps also "Remember movie settings" under "General"; deselect/uncheck if set to make sure BSPlayer is nog using previous (unwanted) settings.
What happens if you use Overlay Mode 2 or NO overlay mode under
"Options" > "Preferences" > "Video" > "Video rendering"?
Geforce/ATI-graphics card & nVidia detonator drivers?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20