Thread: AR in 1.32
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

OK, understood!
As I told you earlier: I'm just a user of BSPlayer and only as such and by trying to understand the problems posted and solutions found in this forum, I have some (albeit little) knowledge, which I nevertheless try to use to the advantage of other users. I tend to treat people always with respect and I do take their posts seriously. In fact the link which I (even if any information on the type of grahic's card you're using was failing) provided to the post "GeForce/TNT based card video problems" at DivX FAQs page proves that I also take the trouble to search elsewhere on the internet for possible answers to problems. I do not let my personal pride stand in the way when responding to posts. Further, I'm not psychic, so I have no way of knowing what posters do and/or do not know and what skills they have or don't have, unless they tell so in their posts. I hope some other user of BSPlayer's team is able to further help you. (It might be useful for them to i.a. know what codec(s) you're actually using for playback; you so far did not mention that).
:(
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20