BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by test
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Quote:
Originally Posted by test
thats the main reason for using SRT: to look ugly and be simple.
???BSPlayer lets you choose any font in any size in any color that is installed on your PC!!!
:?
Does it also use the fonts in the SSA/ASS subtitles? Perhaps you just aren't familiar with the format and that it allows custom fonts to be called IN THE SUBTITLE file. Might just be me, but I don't see it using any fonts whatsoever from the file. Perhaps you could elaborate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio
.... And regarding BSPeter subtitle answer.. probably he misunderstood what you meant (or he doesn't know that that kind of subtitles and others are able to display different fonts/colors/styles on the fly while the movie is played by basing on the subtitle script and bypassing the player settings)
No I didn't misunderstand and yes I do know that ssa/ass subtitles also "stear" fonts, but that wasn't what I was reacting to. I was simply reacting to test's statement that .srt subtitles are just there .. "to look ugly and simple", nothing more nothing less. In my opinion this remark is totally rubbish and totally unnecessary with respect to the point which test was making and also doesn't make any real sence at all in the context it was used.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20