View Single Post
Old 4th August 2006
BS.Player Newbie

zer0nix is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your response!

alright, this is weird. Tizio, following your instructions, the content seems to have zoomed to 150% but the actual window stays the same size. resizing the window by dragging the corner doesn't work because the contents expand with it; the video is centered and zoomed in so quite a bit of what should be on screen is trunicated. what i want is for both the window and it's contents to automatically be sized at 150%. for a long, long, LONG time my bsplayer was set up that way so i'm kinda surprised that i'm having so much difficulty getting it back to where i like it. i am also absolutely certain that it was set to open all videos at 150%.

i favor this particular zoom because on 1024x768 screen resolution, a lot of smaller videos look like crap zoomed to 200% but look alright at 150%; smaller details become discernable but one doesn't see the fuzz created by sloppy encoding.

EDIT: ok, by manually resizing the window and setting bsplayer to 'remember window size,' i'm getting quite a few of my videos to look like they once played. i'm not sure if this is what it was set to before but it does kinda look like it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20