View Single Post
Old 11th November 2006
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
None of the error reports posted above reffer to a PRO version, ....
You're correct, but did you read the subject of this thread "Problem with version BS Player Pro 2.11.940"? And in his second post he again refers to Pro-version (twice!).
Quote:
And why not answering a question about a cracked PRO version ?
I can remember we have been busy trying to help a user with his problems for quite a long while and unfortunately all our suggestions didn't help and only at the very end it appeared that he was using a bad crack. That's why I'd rather know from the start what we're talking about. If a user is trying to pull the wool over our eyes, I personally indeed have some trouble of helping such user. Not because he's using a cracked version!
Quote:
I use myself a cracked version, so ?
I don't think you can compare a user like you, who considerably contibuted and contributes to this forum and also has taken care of BSPlayer's Romanian translation for quite some time already (and for which you meanwhile did also receive official Pro-version), with just any other user and such user's purpose with BSPlayer. (I tend to differentiate and - depending on the situation - I do indeed have some hesitations sometimes; this is still BSPlayer's forum, which purpose certainly isn't to promote the use of illegal software. Instead I'd rather refer to BSplayer v1.37 build 826.)
Quote:
I thougth that this forum is for helping eachother, not for mocking.
Yes, for helping e a c h - o t h e r. Which goes both ways, so also by "helping to help" and giving correct and adequate information. About the mocking: can you perhaps pinpoint to me where exactly I'm doing that...? I think in this case, the mocking is in the eye and/or mind of the reader (and not in the intention of the writer). As a general rule I'm a rather serious guy! But I also expect posters to be serious and to take us seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by In the second part of his reaction adicoto
Does this error is related only to .avi files ? Other files are working OK (MPEG, WMV) ? Wich codecs do you installed on the computer ? Have you installed a codec pack ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by This is exactly why I earlier
(You do not) ... provide any information which would enable us to help you. I suggest you read my Help2Help-post (a.k.a. "READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING")
I must say adicoto, I'm personally rather disappointed with respect to (the first part of) your reaction!

With respect to switching back from a version 2 to 1 (and with a view to Tizio's reply): http://bsplayer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30544#30544
in which context however - usually - a different error occurs,
whereas in this case the error-reports (apparently) are similar.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20