Old 2nd February 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Russian Lang file

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRAc
Russian translation for 2.14 Build 942
Hello MRAc,
It has been quite a while since you last visited this forum, but it is good to see a longlasting Russian translator of BS.Player language file back again.
However, it seems to me that you made an error with respect to the language file which you attached in your post above as that is your file for version 2.12 build 941.
Fortunately you also provided a link to your webpage where your correct Russian translation for 2.14.942 can be found!
P.S.: mailaddress in your BS-forum-data probably obsolete!

= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - =

Hungarian translation for BSPlayer 2.14 build 942 was posted by HJ here (click here).

Dutch translation can - as usual - be found in my signature at the bottom of all my posts.

Remarks for BS.Player-team:
  1. Space for translation of "Enqueue" in "Preferences">"Media library">[General] is too small.
  2. Translation of "Jump to file" in (rightclick)menu > [Playback] does not work.
  3. What is the intended use of [Actions]113=LoadSwSub (as also shown under Key definitions), which in as far as I have established - only brings up the (unselected) line "Load Subtitles" from (rightclick)menu?
  4. Further check out translation-imperfections as mentioned in Tizio's buglist (the last two meanwhile repaired).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20