View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViraNoX
Well what should I be looking for in options and so on? There ain't an "advanced" section within "options" I'm afraid.
That's correct but .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by like Tizio
(when the movie is playing -> right-click -> Options -> Filters -> Advanced -> Splitter)
..... there is an advanced section within "Filters" (within Options) I'm afraid (well I'm not really of course).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViraNoX also
This clearly has something to do with BSplayer, since I've got no problems with other players.
Not necessarily, as "other players" (you fail to tell us which players) maybe don't use ("external") codecs or filters like BSPlayer does. In addition to the info requested by Tizio perhaps also let us know which version of BS.Player you're using.

(Maybe also read this post)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20