BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio
Here in Italy
topolino=mickey mouse
(topolino=little mouse) :lol:
Relax Peter, at least there is far less spam here than a year ago :twisted:
I already knew that Mickey Mouse is called topolino in Italy. Actually one of my colleagues is Italian-born and we sometimes address him as "topolino". :lol: But, of course, topolino <> topilo. What's more, I'm personally quite relaxed about the number of spam-posts, which (apart from this topilo guy) seems to originate from the same source in China. This topilo-guy is (I'm quite sure) not only a spammer, but he also is (quite obviously) a pretty active scammer. I am (also professionally) quite familiar with their activities, so I'm pretty relaxed on this matter as well. However, surely not everybody knows the different ways they work and I do hope that he doesn't succeed in finding naive victims for his scams. I certainly would like to prevent that posts in BS.Player's forum would possibly help him in that matter.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20