View Single Post
Old 18th March 2008
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivica0123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Apparently you didn't read my Help2Help-post yet, a.k.a. "READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING".
Suggest you read items (3) and (4) thereof (so that you are i.a. aware that "avi" doesn't really indicate a real specific type of video).
WTF, I uninstall K-Lite Codec pack, and Divx 3.11, and just leave Xvid 1.1.3 final, and now everything is working.

How it can be possible? It is no sense to me.
As mentioned in my Help2Help-post:
Quote:
with respect to codecs, preferably stay away from codec-packs. Codec-packs do tempt users to install much more than necessary. In this connection note: "More" surely isn't equivalent to "better"! To the contrary! The art is knowing to restrict yourself! In most situations, you do not need to install codec/filter packs and certainly not every codec/filter and application that comes with these packs. In fact, it often causes problems if you install too many codecs/filters on your computer. It is highly recommended that you only install the codecs/filters that you need.
By your own experience you've now discovered that indeed more certainly isn't always better! Anyway, glad it worked out for you!
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20