View Single Post
Old 28th August 2008
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio
....I can't see a translation page on my User area...
Ditto!
Anyhow, as uploading does not repair the present situation that users will in fact still always lag at least one language-version behind. Though the latest available language-files can be included in this manner, fully up-to-date language-files can never be included in the installation-package, unless the present procedure of not making available changes-file and reference-English-file in advance is changed (and/or in case there have been no changes in language between the versions).
And even if henceforth these files are made available prior to the new installation-package, translaters will not be able to check if their translations fit in the space reserved, whereas there will also be translators who do not resp. cannot always submit an updated translation in time before the new exe-package appears.
So, (apart from uploading when this becomes possible) I will also continue to place my translations in the forum, thus enabling users to bring their most recent BS.Player version up-to-date.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20