View Single Post
Old 30th May 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joskapista View Post
....unfortunately I still had to configure the most things manually - wich is quite a pain in the a**, becouse there are so many things to configure.
Could you give a few examples please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joskapista View Post
....couldn't you make BSPlayer to store its settings in an .ini file just like any normal program? That would make the users life much easier!
Don't know if it would really make a difference if settings are saved in .ini-files as opposed to .xml-files. It's not the format that does it, but really what's contained in the file, I would say. Anyhow, that would be an issue for the "Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions"-forum. So if you really think it would/could make a difference, suggest it there.

P.S.:
By the way: I'm just a BS.Player-user like you, I'm also a translator, but I'm no programmer, nor a member of BS.Player-team (so I certainly can't make BS.Player do anything, other than what its creators have thought up and built already).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20