View Single Post
Old 17th September 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabisarbu18 View Post
How can I make BSPlayer stop check the subtitles found automatically?
Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
This part is what I have answered...
Sorry adicoto but if you think so, I don't think you read the question correctly then.
IMHO gabisarbu18 question refers to the "subtitles found" and it is with respect to those found subtitles that (s)he asks how (s)he can make BSPlayer stop checking (=selecting) them automatically? I don't think (s)he wants to stop BS.Player from searching for subtitles.
Anyhow, meanwhile Ico-man responded to the effect that the next release will take care of the bug (as also referred to in our posts) so that then only those (of the) found subtitles will be checked automatically, which are in the language(s) as selected by the user in settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ico-man View Post
This will be fixed in next beta, only the language selected in Preferences will be checked by default.

P.S. adicoto:
Didn't your bugs-report concern subs in a (sub)folder (rather then on-line subs)?
I think this post is what you refer to or ...? http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-report...html#post42707
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20