View Single Post
Old 20th November 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
And you're using BS.Player (Pro) version/build nr?
What type of subtitles are we talking about?
I assume in the past you never had such problem?
Any new video card drivers installed recently? (or auto-update?)
Are you using old or new subtitle engine or.. is "Use new subtitle parser/renderer" selected/deselected under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties] ?
Also is "Enable drawing subtitles under image with EVR renderer" selected/deselected?
(What happens if you change that setting?)
What OS are you running on your PC?
What video "Rendering mode" do you use?
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > [Video rendering]
Sofar only the first and last question answerred (both greyed out in this quote). Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
....I've always and consistently advised against using codec-packs, so in that connection I certainly don't think "bigger is better", to the contrary!!
Maybe also reveal some info on your PC & video card please. When you installed BS.Player did you allow it to internally (i.e. to be used by BS.Player only and not interfering with other programs on your system) install its preferred codecs? Could you please load a videofile which causes problems and then select "rightclick > Options > Filters > Advanced" and let us know the filters/codecs (including what's mentioned under "Source") actually used by BS.Player for playback of that file? (By clicking on the [+]-signs in front of the filters/codecs you reveal further info and access.)

P.S.:
As a purchaser of Pro-version, you're entitled to obtain direct (e-mail) support by BS.Player team (click here). Did you try that route already?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20