View Single Post
Old 9th February 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeNL View Post
...Is Tizio still around? :-)

NOTE: BSP is still a great player, but the available skins are not attractive or user-friendly at all. I am making a new one. Tizio's Skinmaker is really a great invention, but needs an update.
Yes, Tizio is still around, though he doesn't frequent the forum as often as he used to do, at the time he created Skinmaker (for BS.Player v1).

You speek of ...the available skins, but are you sure you've seen them all?

You can find a few skins here: www.bsplayer.com but perhaps also look here, here, here, and here.

Anyhow thanks for your report and for letting us know the workaround you found. And - of course - looking forward to your skin-creation!

P.S.:
I'm afraid I cannot help you with Tizio's Skinmaker. I've never used it. 'My skins' I made using simple and really basic programs like paint, photoeditor, notepad and an app to create zip files).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20