View Single Post
Old 30th May 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
....The EU server is blocked also but with no error message, so I can't say is is the same error.....
You apparently cannot say its caused by the same issue, so that's exactly why I asked foteinh whether he already tried.
In as far as I can see download isn't blocked, just stopped and a warning shown (for a possible unwanted application).
I think it is simply possible to click on [No action] (or use the advanced options) so that download continues.
Upon installation the user can always select to do it without BS.Players Control Bar, by unchecking/deselecting the box in question:

As long-time BS.Player users, I think we can surely trust BS.Player's EU server and indicate to other users how they can proceed if they don't trust BS.Player's controlbar (or any controlbar for that matter).
(Did you, as apparently also a long-time user of NOD32, already contact them on this issue?)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20