View Single Post
Old 24th August 2003
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
BTW, take a mpg file, change it's extension into avi and bsplayer fails to open it.
When I "Enqueue" (*) such "amended" file in BSPlayer, it plays without problems.
Also if I "load" such file from BSPlayer. :?: :?:

(*): though I always use BSPlayer, I havn't attached .avi nor .mpeg to it, so that my moviefiles don't open BSPlayer and play on double-click.
I prefer to use "Enqueue" as opposed to double-click (which can - of course- additionally be used too) since in such a way you can select e.g. 2 files (a lot of films take 2CD's) and "Enqueue" them at the same time (they will both be in the playlist and the first will start to play).
And as I only use the original soundchannel and no chapters and make sure the subtitles have the same name as the video, I needn't bother about adding .ini or .bsi or .bsl files or similar additional features.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20