View Single Post
Old 5th September 2003
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Ok, I do understand what you're saying (though I've never experienced it myself).
I can imagine and I know that using "Always On Top Ovr"-mode (Shift+A) (as opposed to "Always On Top"-mode [Ctrl+A]) is very tricky indeed as the phenomenon you're referring to is very present (in fact "by definition") in that mode and I would advise everybody not to use it. As I said, I personally never experienced such thing in "Always On Top"-mode, but I can imagine a similar effect if in that mode the moviescreen shown is not really the PC's "active screen" (or - as you describe it - is not "in focus").
That being said and agreed upon however, please let's not forget what is the actual topic as raised by live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by live
if you right click to get the menu when running full screen, you must left click to close it, causing the video to pause.
It is in that context that I gave my reaction (i.e. to use [Escape] instead), which I do think is still valid and correct for that situation!
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20