View Single Post
Old 13th February 2022
BS.Player Newbie

warlocksm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake916 View Post
Version 2.56 Build 1043 Confirmed to work, the Video freeze, while audio plays with infinite ERROR Sound that lags computer is not present with this.

Last Error Log: Pastebin
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack is being used, With these various settings tweaks

Filter Management > Allow Intermediate Filters [Checked] (Allows K-Lite Filters to load)
Subtitles > Subtitles Disabled [Checked] (K-Lite Manages this)
Audio > Use Internal Vorbis Decoder [Unchecked] (K-Lite Manages this)
Optional Video - EVR Rendering, this older client doesn't allow MadVR so EVR is the next best thing.

I have tested various situations on my pc, thinking Windows 7 Power Management and Mother Board Programs could be at cause, like Asus AI Suite II, or Digi+ Power Management Control, but none of them were.

I have tested this for 7 hours having each error occur at the 50minute mark, i have successfully played 3 hours worth and no error.

Note the error, doesnt matter how long the files are, i have played 30 minute episodes by just loading them over top, not closing the player and the error happens, but on the version i noted, it never happens.

I believe its something to do with Software / Drivers / Hardware on the pc, and BS player not working well with it. The Error Logs dont say much, i have attached my full error log in a pastebin a few posts back as well.

I will test anything the devs make as i want the best player to be fixed and work smoothly for everyone.

This is the only feedback i can give for now!

Just registered to confirm this. I had this problem for about 10 years. Changed 2 CPUs, 3 Motherboards, 4 GPUs, and not sure how mane windows re-installations both win7 and win10 and problem persisted.
I uninstalled latest version and installed 2.5.6 1403 version I found on oldversion.com and so far watched 3 movies without problems. It's obviously something added in 2.5.7 version that causes this problem.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20