Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18th January 2011
BS.Player Newbie

MrShhh is on a distinguished road
Default Problem with selecting files when the "add all files" option in playlist is enabled.

Hi i'm having a problem with selecting files when the "add all files" option in playlist is enabled.

Problem is that when i'm selecting a file by double clicking on it, BSplayer goes to a different file (the last one). I dont think its constant! It only happens when there are a lot of files in the folder. i've narrowed it down to the "sort files" suboption of the "add all files from folder" option in the playlist. When I toggle the "sort files" option off it plays the file i want. but now the playlist isn't sorted so the file i want to play is on top.

Please help. sorry for the bad grammar. English isn't my first language
Old 18th January 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

You don't mention which version and build you're using.
When you doubleclick such file do you indeed want to "always add all files in current directory to playlist"? (Maybe read this)
Are we talking audio or consecutive video/movie-files?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
add all files, files, option, playlist, selecting