Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 31st July 2012
BS.Player Newbie

badboys is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb [SOLVED] How to get rid of grey rectangle

When I pause or skip thorugh video, the information is displayed in top left corner (saying "Paused" or "00:05:31 / 00:15:15 (25%)" if you know what i mean). The problem is that those are not transparent - they have grey rectangle in background (similar to background rectangle in subtitles). There is a setting for transparent subtitles.

But I cant make those "Paused" or "00:05:31 / 00:15:15 (25%)" transparent
Does anyone know how can I get rid of that grey rectangle?

P.S. I have I have 2.62 version. In previous versions those informations were transparent (they didnt have that background rectangle).
Old 1st August 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

The information you're referring to concerns the "OSD" (on screen display) text (tekst na ekranu).
You can set your preferences for OSD-info under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > [OSD]
If you selected "Use new OSD mode (restart required)" you can set "Alpha blending value" to its maximum by drawing the slider to the right.
Note however that when using new OSD mode it has no effect when you're using any overlay mode for video rendering (under Video > Video rendering).
When you're not using new OSD mode this slider (for Alpha Blending Value) only works when you're using VMR/EVR renderers.
However, when not using new OSD mode you can also select the box "Transparent" (Providno).
(This box is greyed out and cannot be selected when using new OSD mode.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 4th August 2012
BS.Player Newbie

badboys is on a distinguished road

Thank you BSPeter
Kako si znao odakle sam? I... svuda nas ima

Tags
grey, rectangle, rid