Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 31st May 2009
BS.Player Newbie

GeO3x is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Playin' a DVD - a subtitle issue

Hi, I have mounted a dvd_name.iso on my pc and then I clicked autoplay!
It opened with Bs.Player PRO 2.40 and the image is ok, audio ok, subtitle is also ok but it's not displayed where it should be to be displayed.

The movie is in 16:9 format, and the subtitle is right in that 16:9 format - I mean on the picture; not on those black bars.. I tryied to extend it to 4:3 or to set it in overlay mode but nothing! unlike other movies (not DVDs) that I have in my pc - in folders, this DVD subtitle can't be handled; the options for primary subtitle appears to be frozen in menu!!!

Regards..
Old 31st May 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I don't think subs in/of DVD's can be repositioned.
(Can you do that on a stand-alone player?)
Also possible (if no "original" DVD) that subs are simply burned into the movie itself.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 31st May 2009
BS.Player Newbie

GeO3x is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I get it - so the sub must be down from DVD itself if it's original!!! it can't be changed..
I think I'll go to a local store and buy one to see if there's a difference between that and mine!

Tags
dvd, issue, playin, subtitle