Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2nd June 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Laury is on a distinguished road
Default FLV

I have just installed windows 7 and I have a probleme with bsplayer (v. 2.40) because when i try to open Flv files i can't and bsplayer tell me that are not enough codec.
Old 2nd June 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I think I've read somewhere flv should be played by ffdshow under Win7.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
flv