Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Neznajka is on a distinguished road
Smile Graphic bug or whatewer.

when you enter the game that may change graphic resolutions or settings, I have small problem that is, when I close the game my movie is lost I can't start it by pushing button play.

now I will say how I fix that error without damaging my playlist:
I seek the now playing file and trew it in the blue thing with play and other buttons, after what movie starts play from the last position, but picture dosen't show, so to fix the picture I swich mode to always over all mode, that shows me my video. and to swich back to normal video I chose to pick off overall mode and then I may wach my movie, without any discomfort. It would be good if it would make automaticly is there any way to fix this bug. if yes I would know the answer, if is there not any solutions then I would be glad to see in newest version automatic fixing by this or other ways.

BS Player brokes after almoust any game that is full screened eaven if is minimased and paused, it just starts run the sound when the game starts (from begining). = ]

sorry about my mistakes if I have, and thenk you for not abousing and answering this post. and I'm sorry if someone already asked something like this.

Last edited by Neznajka; 17th January 2010 at 06:08 AM.
Old 17th January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Neznajka is on a distinguished road
Smile

sry here is normal post answers = ]
(1) free 2.51
(2) Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT (tryed on other PCis same thing)
(3) I have K-lite(codec pack) but tryed about 10 diferent codecs have standart codecs that offers BSPlayer; my codec packs dosent distrub me
(5) concerning "Use search": I couldn't find normal name for the post, and probobly couldn't explain good what I wanted How could I search this = ]. I just looked names in last 5 pages there was nothing like this, as bug remains I asumed that it haven't been sayd

I'm not a big profesional so I don't whana brake the curen't setting dosen't do things that dosen't know.

I didn't find graph Windows but my is XP (SP3) and on notebook is Vista and have same thing.

I would be glad if you would answer now = ]]. at least I will see that my post was read. and would be glad if you answered how to get rid of that.

Last edited by Neznajka; 17th January 2010 at 06:45 AM.
Old 17th January 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

(Edited your post a bit; pse don't overdo, it can make it more confusing!)
Maybe your game uses (steals) overlay as well as BS.Player (e.g. "Internal renderer overlay"?).
Could you try to change your rendering mode (to a non overlay one) under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > [Video rendering] ?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
graphic, whatewer