Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2nd April 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Ashenwraith is on a distinguished road
Default Error pinging sound then crash

Hi, this happens repeatedly when you micro-manage and keep adjusting the volume while watching a video (for over 10 seconds).

Maybe it has something to do with holding down the mouse for extended periods over the volume slider?

There is no error dialog, everything just freezes and an error pinging sound before everything closes.

It's a habit I've developed from skipping through and video editing--have to keep reminding myself bsplayer doesn't like that.

Other than that, great video player.

Tags
crash, pinging, sound