Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th March 2009
BS.Player Power User

Rocho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Playlist bug?

In preferences there is to check "Use old style list". When i check it then i can only see the playlist. Why i can't see newer look playlist?

ver is 2.36
Old 17th March 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Did you exit playlist and reopen after changing your preference?
(Or maybe you mean media library in stead of playlist?)
Picture of old and new style playlist (ver.236.990):

Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 17th March 2009
BS.Player Power User

I mean on playlist. I can see only the 1st window when it is checked "Use old style list". The 2nd one i can't or i do not know how to set-up. I tried to unchecked "Use old style list" but it is nothing happen...
And when i click on little button ML (media libery) nothing happen too.

i have one extra question to lest open a new topic. When i click on full screen (i always do that with double click) it wont to set-up PAN how to has look. I always have to click "O" to set in right way. Before it did this AUTO.
It is little hard for me to explain :(
Old 17th March 2009
BS.Player Master

To start with the second issue:
What happens if you depress [5] on numeric keyboard?

Then the first (playlist) issue:
(Assuming that you use default skin and latest version 2.36.990) if you click on the circle (PL) on Control-panel, I understand then you see the playlist window as shown at the top.
Now click on (PL) again (or the exit button of playlist-window) so that it closes.
Now rightclick on the control panel and then follow ...
Options => Preferences => Playlist and deselect "Use 'old style' playlist", followed by (Close) at bottom left.
If you now click on (PL) nothing happens?
If that is the case I cannot but assume that you have insufficient Windows-rights to change preferences. Do other changes work? Are you using Vista perhaps?
If so, maybe Vista's UAC is playing a trick on you.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 18th March 2009
BS.Player Power User

It shows me Pan&Scan (0%). It did the same thing as "o" it aligns picture how to have look. I want to set it when i click on full screen auto. to do that.

Exactly how you wrote. I use WinXP SP2.

"Do other changes work?"

On which changes do you mean?
Old 18th March 2009
BS.Player Master

Any other changes you make in preferences.
From where did you download BSPlayer?
You installed it yourself (administrator rights)?
For all users of the PC?

If after having depressed [5] on numeric keyboard (and screen has become like you want it) you exit BSPlayer and then start it up again?
What is your setting under
rightclick => Options => Preferences => Playlist
with respect to "Playlist defaults" / Pan-scan?
What is your setting under
rightclick => Options => Preferences => General => [General settings]
with respect to "Remember movie settings"?
What is your setting on (old style) Playlist itself with respect to "Pan-scan" (at top right)
Old 19th March 2009
BS.Player Power User

I downloaded from BSplayer site.

I put in playlist config:

Aspect - Original
Pan-Scan - auto
Others are unchecked

It has somewhere to remeber Pan-Scan auto and then i will get the pic which i want. When i click full screen a pic is streched on the top and on the bottom. When i click "O" or "5" on numkey then it pic is with black lines on the top/bottom

"rightclick => Options => Preferences => General => [General settings]
with respect to "Remember movie settings"?"

I turn on that.

"What is your setting on (old style) Playlist itself with respect to "Pan-scan" (at top right)"

I do not get it...
Old 20th March 2009
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocho View Post
I downloaded from BSplayer site.

I put in playlist config:

Aspect - Original
Pan-Scan - auto
Others are unchecked

It has somewhere to remeber Pan-Scan auto and then i will get the pic which i want. When i click full screen a pic is streched on the top and on the bottom. When i click "O" or "5" on numkey then it pic is with black lines on the top/bottom

"rightclick => Options => Preferences => General => [General settings]
with respect to "Remember movie settings"?"
I turn on that.

"What is your setting on (old style) Playlist itself with respect to "Pan-scan" (at top right)"

I do not get it...
If you select "Pan-Scan auto" you instruct BS.Player to (auto) pan-scan. By subsequently pressing Num-[5] or [O] (actually [O] is the auto pan-scan on/off-switch) you then deselect panscan, which is the picture you apparently want? So I would set the Playlist default for Pan-scan to "As previous".
"Others are unchecked" surprises me, as earlier you told that you could only see Old-style playlist which means you must have checked "Use 'old style' playlist". So ?????
Concerning "Remember movie settings" I would suggest to deselect that for now, as otherwise BS.Player will perhaps use the (incorrect) last settings it used for a movie which it has played before.
"What is your setting on (old style) Playlist itself with respect to "Pan-scan" (at top right)" .... I do not get it...
I understood that you see, when clicking on the (PL) button of default skin, the old style playlist, which is the one at the top of the picture I inserted a few posts ago. At the north-east corner of that playlist, you can set and/or see - for every individual file on that playlist - the Aspect and Pan-scan setting (to be) used by BS.Player for the selected file.
If there are more files simply select that file to see/change the setting for that file.

Tags
playlist