Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 25th February 2012
BS.Player Newbie

fubar35 is on a distinguished road
Default Suggestion to Online Subtitle Downloader

Hello developers of BSplayer. You are doing very good job and I appreciate it. I am using bsplayer in my computer and android phone!!

But there is a little thing that is bugging me. There is a great function at BSplayer which I use a lot I call it "Online Subtitle Downloader". But there is a little problem about that. Sometimes one movie can have 20-30 subtitles in different languages. Arabic, Czech, English, Finnish, Turkish etc. And usually downloader checks most of the languages. But I want to download just couple of them for example 2 english and 2 French subtitles. But downloader selects automaticly 20 subtitles in Arabic, Finnish, Turkish which I cant speak. And all the time I have to uncheck them.

So there are 2 buttons in this downloader already. "Download Checked" and "Close". Can you please add 2 more buttons "Select All" and "Select None" so we will not waste our time to uncheck all subtitles which we dont know the language.

Thanks a lot.
Old 25th February 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Did you set your subtitle language preferences?
Also maybe rightclick in window with subtitles. Already discovered this possibility?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 26th February 2012
BS.Player Newbie

fubar35 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Did you set your subtitle language preferences?
Also maybe rightclick in window with subtitles. Already discovered this possibility?
Yes I set up my language preferences but it still checks the languages what I dont know.. But I didnt know that right click option.. Thank you.. As I dont know Im sure there are thousands of people who dont know it too. So in the name of making it more user friendly can u please put select none and select all buttons? Cause not much people click right button to subtitles...

But the best video player though! I love it! Please keep up the good work...

Thanks to you all!!!

Tags
downloader, online, subtitle, subtitle downloader, suggestion