Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 19th April 2012
BS.player Regular User

Scream is on a distinguished road
Talking Subtitles suggestions

Please, make it easier to access subtitles from the menu!

Suggestion: When I right click and pause the cursor on subtitles menu, I would worship you if I'd see the "Primary" submenu directly.
I've NEVER used secondary subtitle in the 4-5 years that bsplayer has played my movies. Guessing that it does have a purpose for some bsusers, I've pasted a picture in which it's illustrated my vision of a better looking bsplayer menu. Hope my work isn't in vain.
If you wish so, I can design a better, compact, easier to use right click menu. I'm great with organizing messy stuff.

Secondary, please make shortcuts for the online subtitles download ...thingy. Something like when CTRL+S is pressed, the online subtitle download search box appears.
As everybody, I've disabled searching online for subtitles if a .sub/srt file is present in the movie's directory. But sometimes the subtitle present isn't appropriate(it happened to me so many times...and more than surely I'm not the only one). And don't make me disable the above mentioned option, as most of the times the subtitle present in the directory is the right one..
A shortcut would be more than welcome for this feature.

And an other thing: Can't you replace the menu items: open file, open folder, open url, load external audio file, and load subtitle UNDER JUST ONE menu link, or even submenu?
Something called "Load file/folder/url/subtitle"(a link, not a submenu), and when pressed, the user selects the file he wants to open, and then bsplayer interprets the file, and acts accordingly...

They're all opened pretty much the same way.

Thanks for your precious time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (146.1 KB, 7 views)

Tags
subtitles, suggestions