Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 27th January 2012
BS.Player Newbie

lgtmelo is on a distinguished road
Default Request for new language option

Hello, is it possible to include the option for the language "brazilian portuguese" at the subtitle downloader? it does have "portuguese", but all it gets are subtitles in portuguese from portugal.

from what i can tell, in Web Search :: BSPlayer-Search.com the hashtag is BRA, in opensubtitles.org its POB.

thanks in advance,

leo.
Old 27th January 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Could you perhaps try if adding bra,pob/pb as "Default subtitle language" makes a difference?
(under: rightclick > Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties])
N.B.:
At this option at the bottom of the "middle column" type bra,pob/pb,por directly into the writable box.
I don't know if it may work, but I don't know the exact differences between Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese either, so I'm unable to really test.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 13th April 2013
BS.Player Newbie

Rkov is on a distinguished road

bra,pob,por ..... thats it? lazy solution and not work properly
Subtitles for bsplayer dont care in Portuguese-BR, page 1
subtitles.com.br link
Do you care?
is it so HARD put in the list? more than 10 years man
is that for the numers order? WHY???? just whyyy ???
put in last OMG!
just put in there
Old 14th April 2013
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Alternatively click on the [...] button, select "Add language" and then 348 [OK]
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 14th April 2013
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

http://forum.bsplayer.com/subtitles/...rasileiro.html
Old 17th June 2013
BS.Player Newbie

propeople is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Could you perhaps try if adding bra,pob/pb as "Default subtitle language" makes a difference?
(under: rightclick > Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties])
N.B.:
At this option at the bottom of the "middle column" type bra,pob/pb,por directly into the writable box.
I don't know if it may work, but I don't know the exact differences between Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese either, so I'm unable to really test.
thx,it works.......now i can have por/br on my bsplayer....

im realy glad now......

thx regards

Tags
language, option, request