Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th July 2011
BS.player Regular User

aireca is on a distinguished road
Default Fixed Video Window Start Size-Position & Fixed Volume Level

Fixed Video Window Start Size-Position & Fixed Start Volume Level

This is a feature need since the latest Versions of BSPlayer have decided to Show a annoying message that shows herself 4 Times in Row about the folder that it is into the BSPlayer settings its locked to write:

"Can't save configuration file!
Please reinstall with default settings or choose folder with write
permission."

Please make a fixed start settings option or please make "disableable" the message inserted into the newest versions of bsplayer

I dont want to be forever into Bsplayer v2.50

thanks for listening

Last edited by aireca; 17th July 2011 at 05:29 AM.
Old 17th July 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

So .... did you install with default settings or ...?
Still using XP (or meanwhile Vista or 7)?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 19th July 2011
BS.player Regular User

aireca is on a distinguished road

Im recuesting features,

-always start bsplayer with the same window size & position, not the last size-pos, which is a feature already avaliable, i mean a mannually entered value, ex: always start at left bottom screen with 720x480 of video windows size

-always start bsplayer with the same audio volume, ex: always start with volume at 80%, i also mean a mannually entered value

Into Bsplayer 2.50 or older I Can just put Read Only Attribute to bsplayer.xml, voila, same settings every time bsplayer start

But Doing the same into bsplayer 2.57 Shows an annoying message that shows herself 4 Times in Row about the folder that it is into the BSPlayer settings its locked to write:

"Can't save configuration file!
Please reinstall with default settings or choose folder with write
permission."

Im a little more clear now?

anyway im into Win7 x64 SP1 & WinXP x86 SP3 dual boot
but i dont have trouble, i have need for these feaures since the change into bsplayer sourcecode that shows the described message

Last edited by aireca; 21st July 2011 at 01:15 AM.

Tags
fixed, sizeposition, video, volume, window