Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 24th November 2009
BS.Player Newbie

jesseSlowMotion is on a distinguished road
Default Playback rate = Slow Motion f5/f6

I use B.S. Player for the Playback rate feature so I can slow down videos I download off of YouTube with RealPlayerSP. Now my problem is that the Playback rate is stuck on slow motion and now when I go to any YouTube video it plays in slow motion. I have executed the BS player and loaded a video into and then used the Shift F5 and F6 keys to slow or speed up the video but it is stuck in slow motion. This is very irritating. I have since turned my PC all the way off/shutdown and then turned it back on and the settings are still set to slow motion when pull up a YouTube video. I also reinstalled it and that didn't do anything. I have now uninstalled it completely and rebooted but for what ever reason it is still in slow motion when I turn my PC on and then go to the YouTube or any page with video for that matter. What happened, please help your my last hope. thank you techies...
Old 24th November 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Either ...
... depressing key [X]
or
... (rightclick >) Playback > Playback rate > 1x
doesn't solve it?

P.S.:
Actually [F5] and [F6] result (by default) in an increase resp. decrease of playback speed by 1% and in combination with [Shift] by 10% (so the result isn't necessarily an equivalent of "slow-motion").
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
f5 or f6, motion, playback, rate, slow, slow motion