Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 13th December 2010
BS.Player Newbie

JN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plugin cannot be configured

I just downloaded and installed winamp plugin TomSteady (Automatic Gain Controller). I am not able to configure it. Buttons Load and Config are disabled. Did I forgot to do something?
Thanks.
Old 13th December 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

http://forum.bsplayer.com/feature-re...html#post36766
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 16th December 2010
BS.Player Newbie

JN is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. Main problem was, that no video file was loaded.
Old 16th December 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

That's what I thought too (but as it is also mentioned in the post I linked to, I thought it a better idea to use the link, as also further info is mentioned there). Glad you were able to solve your problem. Does the plugin TomSteady (which version is it) work as expected?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
configured, plugin, tomsteady