Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 6th February 2004
BS.Player Newbie

mr_ult is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Changing gamma/brightness

I've done a search on the forum for upping the brightness of movies, the response indicated that if the movie was divx this should be possible. It pointed to the options->filter menu. I can't seem to find where to up the brightness with this divx file, could someone provide assistance? Thanks.
Old 6th February 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I would suggest you to first download and install the latest DivX codec here.
You need not install the player which is included in this "bundle"; you can simply deselect it when installing the codec.
Then: http://forum.bsplayer.org/viewtopic.php?p=11396#11396
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 7th February 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Default Didn't work

Thanks for the reply, I read the post at the link you listed, I do have Divx version 5.1.1, and under quality setting I cannot modify the brightness. I CAN modify the brightness if I use windows media player.
Old 7th February 2004
BS.Player Master

Please confirm that Yuv Extended Mode is deselected under Quality settings of DivX Decoder properties (so that "Picture properties" indeed has become accessible)?
(Otherwise more info needed on your system and graphic card to enable other BSPlayer users to help you)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 7th February 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Default It Workd

I have deselected yuv extended mode and I now have access to the brightness controls. Thanks much for you help.
Old 7th February 2004
BS.Player Master

Glad having been able to help you !!

Tags
changing, gamma or brightness