Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 24th March 2013
BS.Player Newbie

TheDiscoverer is on a distinguished road
Default HELP! Random Video Lag

Hi!
So as the title says I get random video lags when playing a movie on BS Player fullscreen. It does not matter when I get it whether its quick, changing scenes when people are fighting or when people are talking. It just lags, stops for 2-5 seconds then the sound usually continues, the picture stays the same for about 10-15 sec and subtitles change. It's really annoying and I can't find the solution to this anywhere so I really appreciate it if someone will help me /=
EDIT: if it helps; when I click on the movie to play it my Windows gives me notification that it had to change a color scheme I believe for a certain program (BSplayer) and it will change to aero when it closes or something like this.

Peace!

Last edited by TheDiscoverer; 24th March 2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 24th March 2013
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

You are running Vista/7/8 and BSPlayer in an overlay mode which disable Aero function in Windows. You may try to swich to another rendering methode such as EVR (rightclick -> options -> preferences -> video -> rendering TAB and select from dropdown box.

Tags
lag, random, video