Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18th May 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Loulina is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 10

Good evening,

After loading Windows 10 BS Player doesn't work anymore.

I even downloaded again but the problem remains. BS Player told me to down load some parameters that it would help to work properly which I did, but the problem remain.

Any ideas what should I do ?

Thank you very much :)
Old 3rd December 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Kizzy Getter is on a distinguished road
Default update the windows

Try the update , may be it will work for you
Old 22nd January 2018
BS.Player Newbie

wsni.ir is on a distinguished road
Default Automatic online subtitles search and download

In order to get the best of BSplayer for Window 8, you just need to download the version that suits you better. There is the free and there is the PRO version. For those that are in love with the Modern UI of Windows 10, Windows 8, sadly, there’s no dedicated BSplayer app for that, and you’ll have to resort to the desktop version. Here are some of the features you’ll be getting with BSplayer, the free edition, for Windows 10, Windows 8:

Automatic online subtitles search and download (new feature and I’m absolutely in love with it)
Fully skinnable user interface
Capture frame from video and save it to jpeg image
Display embedded images and lyrics in mp3 files (new feature, music freaks will love it)

Tags
windons, windows