Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 5th October 2016
BS.Player Newbie

rst is on a distinguished road
Default How to change the cache location ?

Hey there. Recently i have configured bs.player with the help of FF extension to watch the youtube videos. I have seen that in the 'C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\BSplayer PRO\cache' the media player pre-cache all that it is played via streaming, and soon i have seen that folder reached more tham 3 GB. And i am using a SSD drive, so very bad on that way.

Usually i virtualize all to a ramdisk, and i want to request a way to change the cache folder location in order to replace it in the ramdisk where i send also de system temp folder and files.

In theory, and conforming other programs do, the caches usually go into the system temp folder, but that doesnt happen for BS.Player. I need and want to change that.

Please, a solution ?

thx in advance
Old 5th October 2016
BS.player Regular User

ntggl19 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Solution

The solution is simple.... bsplayer 3.
They are very close to release this new version.
Hang on just a little bit longer.
Old 6th October 2016
BS.Player Newbie

rst is on a distinguished road

and how you know that question and detail i am saying is on the way with that new version ?

Tags
cache, change, location