Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   BS.Player Translations (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bs-player-translations/)
-   -   BS.Player translations upload - NEW !!! (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bs-player-translations/8982-bs-player-translations-upload-new.html)

adicoto 28th January 2009 11:59 AM

Yes, just write a PM to Ico-man

adicoto 3rd February 2009 09:58 PM

Re: BS.Player translations upload - NEW !!!

1 Attachment(s)
Updated romanian lang file to 235.981
Also on to the translations page on site.

mihhkel 4th February 2009 01:54 AM

2.35.981 beta

1 Attachment(s)
Eesti tõlge / Estonian translation - BS.Player 2.35.981 beta

(Also uploaded to translators' area.)

PS: This new, vBulletin forum looks weird o_O

artam 11th February 2009 10:16 PM

Slovak lng BSP 2.50.1013 beta

1 Attachment(s)
Slovak language for BS.Player 2.50.1013 beta. Applicable also for all earlier 2.x versions.

Slovenčina pre BS.Player 2.50.1013 beta. Môžete to použiť aj pre všetky predchádzajúce 2.x verzie.

BSPeter 12th February 2009 12:00 AM

Updated Dutch language for Beta 235.982B (200902111538) uploaded and also in my signature.
:wink

Xeo 17th February 2009 08:40 PM

Can translators be informed lets say few days before new version is released so we could send our latest and updated translations?
I think its only way to have latest translations in BSPlayer releases.

BSPeter 18th February 2009 01:53 AM

Updated Dutch language for Beta 235.984B (200902171810) uploaded and also in my signature.
:wink

BSPeter 18th February 2009 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeo (Beitrag 36069)
Can translators be informed lets say few days before new version is released so we could send our latest and updated translations?
I think its only way to have latest translations in BSPlayer releases.

I think this is i.a. why there are beta-releases (so that translators can then upload their translation and the latest translation can always be included in final releases)
:wink:

Xeo 18th February 2009 05:43 PM

But how will we know which beta is the last one?

Tizio 18th February 2009 06:49 PM

Once you install the beta release, open BSplayer and press F1, there you can read the release number (actual beta v2.35.984B dated 17 February, the previous one was v2.35.983B)
Plus before you download it, near the name is a date_time release stamp
Plus you get the new beta notification by e-mail (I don't know if you have to subscribe to receive the notification)

If you mean "How can I know which beta is the last one before the final version is released, so I can download and update only the last one beta and not the before last ones?"............. I don't know, just don't download a beta as soon as it got released but wait 4-5 days, the final should get released after a week of betatest, so if a new beta is not released in the meantime you can send the updated translation, and in the worst case a new beta will appear the next day, but with only a couple of new strings to got translated and if you can't afford another download just ignore it until the final is out :wink:

Ico-man 19th February 2009 12:11 AM

Yes, as a BS.Player translator you should have received an email about new beta when it was first released (2 weeks ago), if you didn't receive it, check your spam folder, and if its not there, let us know and we will check where it got "stuck".

There should be 2.35 final released somewhere tommorow. :eek:

Xeo 19th February 2009 05:28 PM

Thanks Tizio and Ico-man.
I've got active email notification about beta but it would be great if in one mail will be info that this is the last beta before final release.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 36093)
There should be 2.35 final released somewhere tommorow. :eek:

This is the best type of notification :)
But it's too late :/

Tizio 19th February 2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeo (Beitrag 36100)
Thanks Tizio and Ico-man.
I've got active email notification about beta but it would be great if in one mail will be info that this is the last beta before final release.

This will never happen... I'm sure that BST would surely like to add the "This is the last beta before final release" sentence, but the :bug: is always behind the corner, and a considered stable beta can easily become a f...ing unstable bug hive :biggrin:

Farlight 21st February 2009 11:23 PM

I can't say I'm getting any kind of email notifications about new Beta versions (nope, the spam filters are clean) do I need to sign up for some kind of "newsletter"?

Ico-man 26th February 2009 12:41 PM

Weird, any other translator has this problem?

Additonaly, try to add our email bspautomailer@bsplayer.com to your address book.

BSPeter 26th February 2009 01:01 PM

Confirm the email-notifications duly received by me.
:wink:

Farlight 26th February 2009 10:03 PM

I frequently troll the forum so it's okay. I take it that notifications are sent to the email connected to my license and not the forum? If it works on your part with no returned error I'll check with my service provider thanks.

Ico-man 27th February 2009 11:07 AM

Yes, beta notifications are sent to email used for translators license and not to email used in forum.

There was an indeed an error with delivery to your email:
xxx@xxx.se R=fail_remote_domains: The mail server could not deliver mail toxxx@xxx.se. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.

mihhkel 28th February 2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 36256)
Weird, any other translator has this problem?

Additonaly, try to add our email bspautomailer@bsplayer.com to your address book.

I haven't received any notifications for a looong time :/
(Spam filter hasn't caught 'em either.)

Ico-man 28th February 2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mihhkel (Beitrag 36300)
I haven't received any notifications for a looong time :/
(Spam filter hasn't caught 'em either.)

Your gmail address has character + in it, gmail does not accept this as a valid email. Change your email to working one from your User CP.