Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   BSPlayer for Android (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/)
-   -   Request .mts support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/17107-request-mts-support.html)

Shifty Geezer 30th May 2012 02:29 PM

Request .mts support

I've tried Moboplayer, BS Player, and VPlayer, the latter two both claiming .mts support, and yet none of these can play the avc (.mts) videos from my Sony camcorder. I'd happily pay for an app that can play these files - I want to be able to shoot footage and then view it on the tablet or on TV via HDMI port.

Any chances of BSPlayer getting updated and released in a full, no adverts flavour?

ralliartur 12th June 2012 10:55 AM

I've got no trubble with playing .mts from Panasonic HDC-TM60. Only thing i've done was switch from BS Player HW acceleration to System HW acceleration (first one was laggy). Maybe your codecs are bad?

Shifty Geezer 13th June 2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralliartur (Beitrag 57909)
I've got no trubble with playing .mts from Panasonic HDC-TM60. Only thing i've done was switch from BS Player HW acceleration to System HW acceleration (first one was laggy). Maybe your codecs are bad?

I'm not sure all .mts are the same. It boggles my mind how digital media can make such a mess of a pretty straightforward concept! I cannot play my Sony-recorded MTS files on my ASUS though. :(

Fcosinus 19th March 2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shifty Geezer (Beitrag 57712)
I've tried Moboplayer, BS Player, and VPlayer, the latter two both claiming .mts support, and yet none of these can play the avc (.mts) videos from my Sony camcorder. I'd happily pay for an app that can play these files - I want to be able to shoot footage and then view it on the tablet or on TV via HDMI port.

Any chances of BSPlayer getting updated and released in a full, no adverts flavour?

I have the same trouble with the mts file of my Sony cx550ve but it has worked with the previous version of bs player. But with the last upgrade ( 1.9.150 ) the mts don't work anymore !! i have a Sony Xperia S. do you find a solution ?

Ico-man 21st March 2013 02:36 PM

Can you send us a short sample of mts file?

Fcosinus 27th March 2013 03:06 PM

Hi

thanks

this a short sample from my Sony camcorder :

portedorleans.free.fr/00037.MTS

best regards

:smile:

Fcosinus 5th April 2013 11:58 PM

Have you tested the file ?
it is possible to have the previous apk version ? ( .149 )

regards

Fcosinus 30th April 2013 10:33 PM

it is possible to have the previous apk version ? ( .149 )

Ico-man 9th May 2013 11:13 AM

Mts file runs smoothly on multiple devices, but not on Sony Xperia S, we don't have it. Any user wanna try playback of the sample?

Older build will not solve this issue, as nothing decoding wise was changed in between.

Fcosinus 22nd May 2013 11:45 PM

on my same xperia s the file dont crash with the previous version ( i think its the .149 ) , i would like to try with it

Fcosinus 24th June 2013 08:46 AM

its shame because the previous version ( .149 ) is working ( slowly but with no crash )