Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 19th November 2020
BS.Player Newbie

Brendan is on a distinguished road
Default Bs Player --On Screen Icons Small--Special Needs

Hi all , im looking for some help, i have been using bs player pro for some years now and have it downloaded on several devices for my son who has severe Autism.
His hand eye coordination is poor so i made a cut out that i have attached to the screen's that only allows/guides him to press the Next Video icon.

Some of his tablets have updated automatically and now the icons are to small and is creating a lot of frustration for him trying to press them ....the old version worked great as the icons were allot bigger...can anyone give me some help on this...thank you all i advance
Old 22nd November 2020
BS.Player Newbie

Brendan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xobokuhu View Post
why can't you use the old version?

hi, i have one tablet that has the old version on it and it works perfect for him, the other tablets i have for my son were new ones that i had to bu to replace the broken ones,,so when i download bs player pro it has the on screen icons much smaller and it is not usable for him because of his disability..
if you could help us in any way i would greatly appreciate it..tka Brendan
Old 24th November 2020
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Assuming the tablet is powered by android, somewhere in settings -> accessibility (or smart assist) you will find tools to help you in that matter

Also you can try:
https://www.androidauthority.com/cha...ndroid-870979/

https://medium.com/@cybjurnal/how-to...l-ab08d0aa0aa5

Tags
icons, needa, player, screen, smallspecial