Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   BSPlayer for Android (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/)
-   -   Error connection to share (LAN) (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/20792-error-connection-share-lan.html)

Awesoft 28th February 2013 10:33 PM

Error connection to share (LAN)

I can't connect to any LAN folder since I've installed the version 1.9 Build 149

Elmachinegun 2nd March 2013 06:49 AM

Same problem here. I get an "Error connecting to share" message every time I try to access a network share. Hope this gets fixed soon.

BSPeter 3rd March 2013 05:23 PM

No such problem here with version 1.9 Build 150.
Maybe try to update.
:wink:

Awesoft 6th March 2013 05:26 AM

Problem solved: I had to edit the server and change the "Display name".
I'm not sure if it's a bug.

victorvdc 13th March 2013 07:27 PM

I can connect to my server (Local Windows 7 PC) and see all the shared folders and C: drive. However I can not open any of the folders.

I can access and play my video files through Android Explorer but would prefer the convenience of using BSPlayer

I just purchased the app today so I have no previous history of it ever working

kpleines 23rd March 2013 03:35 PM

BS.Player build 150 Connection Problem

I've also an connection problem since build 150. I use bs.player to connect to my NAS but since build 150 there appeares no login dialog.
There is only an "Error connect to shre" exception. If I try to connect to my Fritz.box router, there will appear the login dialog.

Is there an ability to give the login data to the URL?

DBriedis 30th March 2013 08:11 PM

I just installed the app to my Kindle Fire and I'm having a similar problem. I can see my computer in LAN mode, I can see the folders I've selected to share, but when I try and access any of the folders I get the "Error Connecting to share" message.

AgusTDI 10th August 2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awesoft (Beitrag 65833)
Problem solved: I had to edit the server and change the "Display name".
I'm not sure if it's a bug.

You are the man, SOLVED, THX :happyroll:

BSPeter 22nd August 2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victorvdc (Beitrag 65865)
I can connect to my server (Local Windows 7 PC) and see all the shared folders and C: drive. However I can not open any of the folders.

I can access and play my video files through Android Explorer but would prefer the convenience of using BSPlayer...

Ditto for version 1.9.153 on Nexus 7 (and also another tablet); I can no longer - directly from BSPlayer - open (shared) folders on my local WinXP PC and play videofiles, but I can search for a server-connection using "File Manager HD", select the server(s) found (the same as BSPlayer finds) and subsequently open (shared) folders and select the video file after which I can then select the player to be used and BSPlayer (upon its selection) plays the videofile (though without the (srt) subtitles)!
:sad:

Ico-man 27th August 2013 10:11 AM

And you changed no settings on PC or tablet?