Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12th June 2010
BS.Player Newbie

kido.resuri is on a distinguished road
Arrow Two Monitors Plugins

Hello!

I run Windows 7 with two monitors, one for the movie and one for work.
Windows 7 has a nice feature called Aero Peek or Aero Preview, which lets you preview the running applications by hovering the mouse on the task bar, etc. The problem is, it will hide BSPlayer's video window also on the other monitor which only shows the video. That's why i made my first plugin for BSPlayer, which will exclude the video window from this Aero feature.
This is the Anti-Peek Plugin.

So while the movie is running on one monitor, i can work, brows, etc on the second, but i usually want to see what's going on in the movie, so i made another plugin, which shows a second video window.
This is the Second Display Plugin.
It can be resized, moved to wherever you wish as the normal video window. It has a right click menu for accessing some features like always on top and automatic display on video play. You can also open it by pressing Ctrl+Shift+F1 any time a video is playing.
You can also make it full-screen by double clicking or pressing 'f' while it is focused.
It saves it's position, size and settings under user\appdata\bsplayerpro.

Here you can download the plugins:
http://puntokonyv.fw.hu/bsplayer/antipeek.dll
http://puntokonyv.fw.hu/bsplayer/preview.eng.dll

Hope you like it, i made them for myself mostly, so it's only tested on Windows 7.

Feel free to post your feedback.
Old 1st November 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Nice community
Old 3rd April 2011
BS.Player Newbie

With the newer versions of BS.Player, where there is a shade in the OSD, the preview will show blank untill the OSD is shown. To fix this, disable the OSD under bsplayer's Video properties (General properties), untill i find a fix for the preview.

Tags
monitors, plugins