Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th April 2003
BS.Player Newbie

may_hem1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Start with tray icon, & other ideas

BSPlayer is a brilliant player, thanks for all your hard work!

One thing I would like to be able to do is start BSPlayer in tray (hidden) mode. So I would see the actual video as normal (100%) and the player itself would start in the system tray. At the moment, if I use tray mode then the next time I use BSPlayer it starts at normal size. I wish it would remember how and where I put it.

Another great feature would be if BSPlayer could be reduced in size to a tiny horizontal bar (only a few pixels in width & height) which had tiny controls (play, pause, forward, rewind, volume). You know what I mean? Like Winamp. It would be cool if this tiny bar could snap to the edge of the screen or the task bar or the video window, and if it would start up in exactly the position I left it.

Thanks,

May

Tags
icon, ideas, start, tray