Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16th November 2012
BS.Player Newbie

dodgey9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please update the color controls function

Literally years ago I requested the color controls be fixed. Why, well as of version numbers beyond 195 of nvidia's forceware, they basically were broken. Having recently tested the latest versions of both bsplayer and the forceware on a different testbed install of windows, this still appears to be the case.

Now, given the number of people who at this point cannot even use a driver that old, and in my case its becoming difficult just due to new unsopported graphics functions that instead get dumped onto the CPU and frequently peg it -- and some things just don't work at all, well its just becoming increasingly difficult.

I'm considering buying an ATI card just to see if it works any better. I don't seem to see anybody saying it doesn't --- so I assume it does.

I'm kinda curious why this hasn't been an issue. Is it not fixable at all --- do most of your users have integrated graphics (my guess) ---- or what.

I do otherwise love the program which is what makes this difficult for me. thanks.

Tags
color, controls, function, update