Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16th July 2002
BS.Player Newbie

Big_Berny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mode 2 CD/XA CD Support!!!!

Your Player is super, but i have burn my CDs with Mode2CDmaker http://webs.ono.com/usr016/de_xt/ . With this tool can burn 800MB on a 700MB-CD, 900 on a 800-CD (90min) and 1GB on a 900MB-CD (99min)!!! But with this Player i can't. At the moment I use MicroDVD which supports Mode2-CDs. I hope cou can also add this Feature! Sorry for my bad english and bye!

Big_Berny
Old 17th August 2002
BS.Player Newbie

Palikrovol is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem when the extension of the movie is "avi". If you leave blank the extension (the final result is .dat) it works. I know that with .ogm or .ogg it doesn't work in any player (so do not use them) (I think is a problem with mode2cdmaker).

For now is a little solution.
Old 27th November 2002
BS.Player Newbie

hugohenrique is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem. I can't play the movie with BSPlayer, but I can with Windows Media Player... I also written AVI extension when I was making my Mode 2 part of the *.bin image... I will try not to write there and see if it works...
Old 27th November 2002
BS.Player Newbie

Well, it works now (as DAT). But only on my CDRW drive Yamaha 24x10x40, it doesn't work on my DVD drive ASUS 16x48. I thought that the filter I instaled for Mode 2 support would always work no matter what drive you would use.
Old 27th November 2002
BS.Player Newbie

Well, it works now (as DAT). But only on my CDRW drive Yamaha 24x10x40, it doesn't work on my DVD drive ASUS 16x48. I thought that the filter I instaled for Mode 2 support would always work no matter what drive you would use.

Tags
cd or xa, mode, support