Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 9th October 2003
BS.Player Newbie

SomeUserGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Playlist functionality

I was wondering if it would be possible to add in an auto-load default playlist option (the default .bsl being in the program directory) and to make the the playlist auto save on exit. When you listen to a few new songs a lot, it's nice to have them right there (since you know that's what you're opening the player to listen to anyway) instead of having to add them all to the list.

I also would like to see an option to turn off whatever brings the playlist to the front when it loads a new song (it's hard to type when you lose control of the cursor every 3 or 4 minutes).

Lastly, it'd be real nice to have a dockable playlist, rather than just having it on or off having it be a functional piece of the program (with buttons to add/remove files or directories of files rather than context menus).

Of course, these are all suggestions, not demands. BS Player is looking great, and I'd like to see it advance. Just thought these ideas were worth putting out there.

The name says it all,

SomeUserGuy
Old 9th October 2003
BS.Player Newbie

suddene is an unknown quantity at this point

exactly what I was gonna Suggest:) I second that... :)
Old 10th October 2003
BS.Player Newbie

ToonGal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default An additional request

It's funny I found this post, because I came to the forum first time today to make many of the same requests. There was one glaring omission from my list, and wanted to add it for consideration.

When I am playing multiple audio files in a playlist, the volume is always reset to the initial startup volume before playing each song. The only way to change this "default" volume (other than manually between each song), is to change the volume to the desired level, quit the program, and restart.

If this is the desired behavior, then I hope it is possible to have an option for "don't reset volume in playlist" feature.

Great player! Thanks for all the hard work.

Tags
functionality, playlist